Happy 5th Birthday to ME!

Today is my 5th Birthday! 5 years ago, I was still a little tiny baby. Now, I had grown taller, bigger in size (of course) and naturally more mischievious!
5 years had passed and this was the 1st time I celebrated my birthday in a school. I was all excited about it! I kept going around, telling teachers & all my friends - my birthday is coming and Im holding a "party" in the school. Well, Mom was very excited too. She took pains to prepare the goody bags for me... Just only for my class - total of 11 boys & 3 girls. The rest of the schoolmates will get jelly from me each, some gotten sweets.
GOODY BAGS
Then, Mom collected the cake from Prima Deli in the morning itself. It was really a hectic morning as they need to place the icing sheet on top of the bare-body cake... Let's see!
Nicely placed - simple & nice. Then, Mom & Dad proceed to school for my wonderful party!
So coincidentally, one of the boys (my classmate) is also having his party as well. We shared the same birth date - 15th May 2007! So, we have 2 BIG Cakes during this "Dual" Birthday Party. We invited the students/schoolmates from other classes to join in the fun!
Oh.... There goes the Icing Sheet on the plate... ****DESTROYED****
GOODY BAG GIVE-Away!!
And this is my GIRLFRIEND, Mommy. My best friend too! She is pretty!Everybody was so elated!
Shots with my FORM TEACHER!
My FAVORITE Chinese Teacher!
My Ex-Form Teacher last year...
Last round of give-aways on sweets & jellys...
Overall, I had an enjoyable Birthday Party with my friends. Although it was a simple one, but I appreciated it very much! Thank You Mom & Dad!

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U