Big Aeroplane...

Mommy promised to buy a BIG aeroplane for me. So, we went to Kiddy Palace to get one. I was looking at the Remote-controlled Helicopters, Jet-planes. But Mom didnt allow me to buy. Reasons? After awhile, they will become a WHITE ELEPHANT. I will play but not for very long. And need to get batteries for the remote controller. I have one weird habit. I will keep asking for batteries for stuffs that are battery-operated. I will go all the way ---- nag at Mom until she gets the batteries for me. Problem is, she seldom gives in to me. So it will all ended up in tantrums. Mom's decision of not getting such remote-controlled toys for me - IS absolutely correct.
Anyway, we bought this huge plane. Looks like some Boeing plane though. I was very excited about this plane and started to boast about how I will play with it. Its a normal one, remote-LESS. Haha.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U