My children miss me

This morning, I told Mommy that its been so long that I didn't go to school. In fact, it has only been 2 days. Mom asked why do I say so. I didn't answer directly but I told her; "You know, all my children miss me. And I miss my children." Haa, sounds sweet though but kinda amusing. I used the phrase "my children", meaning to say my classmates. And I imitate my form teacher as she always likes to say "my children", "children, let's do this.", etc... It's good that I love going to school.

And I even told Mom, "I dunno what I will be learning today in school. But I will share with you tonight yeah." Hahaha, sounds like a grown-up kid. If time really flies, I will be a "notorious" pupil in the Primary School in no time...





Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U