More rice please

More rice, more vegetables & more meat. I am beginning to take in more staple foods rather than indulging on snacks before meals. Actually at times, I may just fuss and refused certain vegetables. Then Mom would get angry & said, "It's either u eat everything OR, u don't eat anything at all. U decide." So I have no choice but to eat every single food that's being served on the plate to me. A bowl of soup to complement every meal. Talking about nutritious, I am not a very nutritious person because I only fancy more on cookies and candies. Mom just has to force the issue; ensure I eat all kinds of foods in a meal. Otherwise, I'm probably still on the habit of half-biscuits & half-a-meal thingy. Hey it's hard to enforce on me actually because I'm too stubborn. But kid is kid. At the age of 5, it is still consider easy to convince me to do most things. Mom is really not looking forward to the days when I'm much older.



Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U