Journey to Walking Part III

Now, Mei Mei started to be able to stand at least 10 seconds by holding on to the railings. Of course, she is still a little unstable; and still fall off within the cot. She loves to stand actually and seems like wants to walk. Daddy forbided us to buy a walker for her because he is worried that it may affect her knees and eventually looks weird in her walking in future.
Actually I didnt have a chance to "walk" in a walker as well. I practised my walking within my playpen. I walked "around" in my playpen and eventually stood up to walk one day at the age of one year plus. Mom is rather sure she can probably walk BEFORE one year old.
When Mommy was a baby; she also walked and played in the walker. She raced like any F1 car within the living room (as you know those houses that were 30+ years ago, how spacious they were... unlike now :( small houses). Somehow maybe Daddy finds it dangerous, so he didnt want to buy a walker. That puts us back to the Pink Activity Centre. And that is how Mei Mei is being pampered way before she is even one year old. Everyone of us love her very much in the family and now, she is our little queenie in the house.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U