Peer Pressure?


A week break ~ I was down with cough and sick for almost a week. Mom was busy looking after me in the night.. So, last week was a tiring one for both of us. I had recovered somehow; still some light coughing away though. I tried to cough out the phlegm that is stucked. Cough medication is drowsy; so Mom cut down the dosage from twice to once a day now. I seem to have a liking towards all medication.At the end of the day, I am always the one "reminding" Mom ~ I want to eat medicine right after my bath in the night. in my throat, but failed.

Yesterday, we went to Expo to grab some deals. We had a simple brunch just outside Expo. I had a (huge) muffin then. Normally, Mom has to feed me since am still quite reluctant to eat by myself. This time, I refused to let Mom do so. I wanted to hold the muffin in my hand bite from it instead. The difference is - In the past, I do not like to bite from cake/muffins, as I find it very messy. It will leave crumbs on my mouth, face.. So, I rather ask Mommy to feed by "peeling" the pieces of cake/muffin out to put it into my mouth... Again, it could be the school - peer pressure.. I see my schoolmates holding the food and eat by themselves, so I can do it too!

Peer pressure - important and good if they are good buddies to learn from. Influence from bad eggs - well, will need more family pressure & support instead to change the little kid's (of course its me) mindset then.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U