Put my stroller to rest


As we went down to wait for Daddy for dinner, I insisted to hold my stroller instead. I "dragged" the stroller as I walked out of the lift and to the void deck stone table.

What surprised Mommy is - I conveniently put my stroller to "rest" on one of the stone stool.

I should have noticed Mommy doing this repeatedly most of the time; I picked it up from her.

Mommy is happy and glad that Im really getting more and more sensible now... But of course my tantrums are still there and sometimes explanation does not help at all. I will insist my stand and persist till the end. Thats the thing that gets into "Mom's nerves"...

Anyway, with a stroller makes Mom's shopping much easier. At the least, I do not ask to be carried most of the time. Usually I will doze off in the stroller after being "pushed" for awhile.


Wonder how will it be in a foreign land (sitting in my stroller)... sounds like a great family holiday coming soon yeah!

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U