Big Orange


Por-por bought a very BIG orange for me; specially to make "orange juice" for me.. Uhmm, Mommy did tried a bit but didnt seem to like it as it is not sweet enough. But I loved it though. Mom used to love sour, spicy and didnt like sweet/salty stuffs.. But ever since preggie with me, she began to take up very-sweet or very-salty foods and till now. So, she starts to cut down quite a lot nowadays...

On the other hand, I do love sweet and salty foods too. Thats the reason why Mom loves it now because the old myths said - what the preggie Mommy like to do/eat/behave; the same child will be borned...

Anyway, I appreciate Por-por's thoughts. Orange is a good source of Vit C, so it is good to eat/drink twice weekly at least according to her. No fear for phlegms though.... But Mom is.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U