Cooking? I want A kitchen Station!

Almost everyday in the early evening (after we reached home from school)... I would looked at how Mom cook the dishes; I observed and ended up playing with all the utensils from the kitchen drawer - having my own role-playing.. Im the chef yeah~

Of course it will be nice if I can have a kitchen set instead.. But we all know its costly to own one. Take a look at some delightful ones below.

We have one at school though. Mom saw it when she fetched me (from the other school bay; we have 2 school bays/classrooms). I was happily enjoying it and nearly cant bear to go home.

No doubt usually kitchen sets are played by little princesses, but alot of boys love it it. So maybe that explains why most of the hotel/restaurant chefs are male??


Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U