Bring my file




Since I am promoted to Nursery One, I am given a file and am supposed to bring to School every Monday. When com to Friday, this same file will be returned to Mommy with a Performance Record Slip that showed my progress in School, what I had learnt.. etc. A good communication between Mommy & the School aside the normal Communication Notebook they have.

I would say, I had really learnt alot in school despite the cryings (again) almost every morning when Mommy left for work from my school. Sometimes as Parents; one really need to learn to let go and what chinese believe "Close One eye"... Put aside of the disadvantages in School of course, I would say its quite a balance with the advantages... Well, nothing is perfect.. No matter what type of childcare a toddler receives, at the end of the day - its all about learning, growing up in different environments with a different care-giver.

Now, I would consider myself as bilingual to a certain extent. Sometimes, I will use Mandarin (Chinese Language) to say the same word after an English phrase. My Form Teacher for this year - A chinese teacher from China. Mom claps hands and told Daddy - that she is glad since she was rather worried some time ago; I only speak English most of the times..

Every week, we will learn a new chinese word. Sounds good - well, with the growing trends now - any additional language beside English is always a plus point.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U