Rabbit - Mommy's role


Yeeyee had given me a Rabbit - haa, Mommy used it for some role-play with me.. Fun though but quite boring for Mom. So you see, having a kid is not just being pregnant and giving birth to it, feed the baby, make sure the baby is well-clothed. We babies, toddlers - need to be "entertained", we want our parents to spend quality time with us.

Couple of weeks back, Mom's company has a team-building program held at Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Because of me; she forgo the chance to go and stayed in Office instead. To Mom, it is a sacrifice made. SHe can jolly well let go and just go for the trip. But she did not have second thoughts about it at all. To her, nothing is more important than spending time with me. Anyway, I am too obssessed with Mommy. In the middle of the night, I will scream for Mommy and there was a time - Daddy tried to be Mom's substitute instead, got a hell from me. I made a big fuss and make sure Mommy comes to me.

A time without Mommy - its not something she can imagine about. As it is, leaving me in the hands of a teacher during the weekdays had really build up the guilt in her. Okay Mommy Cheer up! I will grow out of it anyway~

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U