Be a sport

Mom wants me to lead a healthier lifestyle as I grow older. So she started to plan some extra-curriculum activities" for my future?? She was looking at Taekwondo - which can train up my stamina and built as well since I like to "slap" or hit people nowadays.. Probably, I would end up offending more people. So, having this special skill can provide some self-defence? Nah... kidding anyway.

Well, her main purpose is honestly for my good self-defence and another would be a skill to acquire so that next time, should I not be "academic-fit", I can at least be a Taekwondo Instructor... Sounds kinda amusing but somehow it should have more advantages.

Today, we went to one of the Community Centres for a stroll. We saw some group of youngsters practicing "WU SHU" (Martial Arts). As I watched how they play with the poles; I made a good imitation though. I used the straw, asked my maid and kor-kor to stand around to form a circle as what the Wu Shu members did and started "swirling" with my straw... It amused Mom for a while and she thought, I could be a quick learner probably.

Mommy can see = many kids are learning new skills as their parents send them for courses and all since at a young age; probably like my age. So far, I didnt attend any special courses nor lessons. She thought childcare centre alone should be good enough for now. In actual fact, she is more interested in the outdoor activity like skating (maybe) - like what the little girl was doing in the video, or piano (hey, boys can play piano very well too! Can be a good piano teacher though), or Chinese Calligraphy - Mom thought this could train my patience better (since Im so impatient and short-tempered)... Yeah, all these are on her mind.


Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U