Busy Baby

All toddlers are busy at the stage.. When I was still in Mommy's tum tum; she said that I was so hyperactive that I would sometimes punch her, kick her etc.. until she felt so painful that she literally has to "calm" me down.. Now that I am a toddler, Im still as hyperactive, non-stop doing something whole day in the house, with the maid following me, accompany me until she herself feels so tired after a hectic day...

This morning, I went to take a CD from Daddy's shelf and found a good place to sit down.. I tried to open it with my tiny fingers.. Sometimes I will get frustrated if I failed to open it, so I will just throw the vent out my unhappiness... Mom said Im a rascal to all her friends and I guess m really is.

A screenshot... to follow up.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U