Organised

A very distinctive characteristic of Daddy is - he is a highly organised person whom you seldom can find any of his stuffs lying anywhere in the house. I would say, he is a very neat person and that is also the reason why he never lost his things. If he does, usually Mom had a part in it - ie, she took it, used it and misplaced it somewhere... best part is, she forgot where she left or put it.

Mom believes I had inherit this trait from him - she is confused. When a person gets too organised in his things, this person tends to be a perfectionist at the same time. He or she will not be able to stand it - to see their own things in a mess. Plus the fact that I am a person who "loves" to be clean as well. If I see any dirt or even ants crawling, I will pick them up with my fingers and throw in the dustbin. Weird - isnt it for a 16-month old baby?

Sometimes I took out the stack of plates to play, step, throw and after which, I will place them back if I am in a good mood. If I cant be bothered, Mommy or my maid will pretend to help me - to put them back, knowing that I will chip in and help.


A short roll of myself taking out the plates and watever that catches my eye.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U