Late nites

Lately, I have been sleeping rather late; instead of the normal 9plus, am turning in only at almost 11. This seems to be worrying Mom. Initally, she suspected it gotta do with my teething which is causing extremely discomfort. The so-deemed "tiger tooth" is erupting anytime. The shape of the tooth can be seen distinctively from the flesh of my gum. That also explains why I kept putting my finger into my mouth for weeks. And, the sad part is - this stubborn tooth of mine is still not OUT yet. If Mom went out for dinner with Dad (at Chomp Chomp; since tis place is oily and crowded, am not allowed to tag along); when am with my maid, I ended up dozing off as early as 8plus! So to conclude, probably Im just all out to give Mom a hard time.. hahahaa... If Dad puts me to sleep, he means business and I mean it too - I sleep and no screams nor cries.. With mom, its always on the contrary.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U