Hair growth

Ever since the 3rd shave, seems like hair grows kinda better. I dunno but Mom still finds my hair rather fine and very unlikely, it will grow as thick as it deems to be.. Afterall, I wasnt born with lots of hair when I was a newborn. And everytime after the shave, the tiny hair makes it hard to maintain since they are soft and fine... Feeling envious, Mom did noticed some toddlers (boys of course) hair are much neater with the bushy hair they have... Anyway, she is determined to comb my hair in nice order as it grows this time. She is not gonna let it be wild like previous.. So sometimes when Mom flipped back some of the pics, she thought my hair looked as though "wake-up hairstyle" done by some salons.. boy!

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U