Session before bedtime

As I grow older; I began to take lesser naps and sometimes I can even skip them all. So when the night falls, I started to feel crouchy and eventually throw tantrums before I turn in. So at times; Mom will put me at my playmat for a good 5mins while she takes 5... Hiak hiak hiak...
PhotobucketSo either running around ...
or dance round and round,Photobucket

I will eventually be tired out but still, very reluctant to be on my bed.. I will bawl (without tears)... to get Mom's attention so as to win a carry-go-round... Means to carry me to put me to sleep instead. This is because, Dad cannot withstand my crying sounds even though they are fake as he worries it may lead to traumatism instead... ***Sigh***

Well, what to do... so Mom will only leave me to cry until I doze off myself WHEN dad is not at home..

DADDY, SAVE ME (from the claws...)!

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U