1st Bash!

Yes, today is my birthday celebration (4 days in advance, since my actual day falls on a weekday).

VENUE: Mom's Nest
D
ATE: 11th May 2008
TIME: 12 noon - 4 pm


To start the day off, PO-PO (mom's mother) arrived our place at 9.45am. She came specially early so as to spend more time with me on this special day. I really appreciate Po-Po's love.

The next guest was Ah Tong Aunty; whom was Mom's Confinement Lady. She's actually Ma-ma (Dad's mother) friend. And so that also explains why Mom's still in contact with Ah Tong Aunty. She gave me a red packet.

Next followed by Kam-Po & Uncle Danny (Dad's cousin). I know Uncle Danny loves me very much. He carried me most of the time during the party (aside from Mommy la).

Then we have Ma-ma & Yeh-yeh whom arrived almost at 1pm. I was sleeping then when they arrived. Nonetheless, I woke up when Aunty Joyce & family came to my room. I was rather shocked to see new visitor, so as usual, I bawled. After such, all the other relatives arrived as well including my FAVORITE YEE YEE!

A nice shot with Yee-Yee






Last vistor was Aunty Gigi - whom had missed my full month party. This time, she had turned up! Yes! Im happy to see her and seemed to get along well with her son, whom barely 3 yrs old.

The only "regret" was - Aunty Sammi was not able to attend as her son (ko-ko Javier) was having the same party on the same day as me. Well, its okay.. Mom & Aunty Sammi had made a pact to have a mini celebration next time together as they grow older.


During cake-cutting at 3pm, I bawled again for a short while while standing up on a stool. Crowd was singing song for me. Urgghhh... Guess Im like Mommy, not really used to this type of atmosphere. Anyway, right after that, I was given a small piece of cake & creammm.... to try.


Nice party overall. I would like to thank all of you - whom had attended my 1st Year Birthday Party. It was a simple one and I hope all of you had enjoyed well.

Oh 2 more persons - Thank you Mommy; whom had put in so much efforts in organising tis mini party for me... and Daddy, whom had supported her throughout the whole event planning~

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U