Im with Scotts

Am sure many of you can recognise this well known product... which becomes part of my daily "supplement" now. So far, I am okay with it and... seems to love it. Actually Mom loves it too even to-date. As she feeds me each time, she has the urge to feed herself a spoon too! Haa..

Take a look some of the nice "historic" packaging...

This seems to be the one Mom used to take during her generation... She cant really recall though but anyway, Mom's memory is getting haywire nowadays... Poor mom.

Err >>> this one.. God knows this is like.. how many umpteen years ago...

Let's see some really nice vintage ones...


This is special ... with LIME & SODA. Wonda how does it taste though at then.

I do not think we can find these type here locally...

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U