Organic cookies

Another excellent product of Healthy Times - Arrowroot Cookies. This is absolutely sugar-free, fats free... hahaha.... good one as Mommy didnt want me to put on execssive weight. Duhh... not exactly, but more of her thought at such a young age, I should not be indulging in sweet stuffs; as it is, Im already having a sweet tooth. Well, nowadays alot of Mommies prefer to go organic as deem to be healthier. On the other hand, Mommy is still looking for her "Earthbest" brown rice grains which she is gonna cook for my 1st brown rice porridge. This idea seems to have M-I-A (missing in action) for quite some time. Neverthesless, she will make a trip down to Tanglin Mall one of these days to make a hunt.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U