Soft-Sole shoes




I received a pair of soft-sole shoes from Yee Yee. Uhmm.. it is "bendable" and suitable for babies like me; whom just started to learn walking. Im not sure when will be my 1st step. One of the Chinese mthys, derived from the net...

A long bread, yu char kuei, is given to the child for the first time. It is believed it will help him learn how to walk. The day he walks, a relative walks behind him with a knife drawing three lines on the ground. The Chinese believe there are invisible bindings around a child's ankles binding him to a previous life. With the bindings cut, the child walks freely forever.

Well, its just a myth but I believe there are Mommies out there whom would really go to such extent. Nonetheless, not sure if Mom will do it. Yes or no, all mommies will want the best for their babies, Im sure.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U