Meimei loves pacifier!


Since the introduction of pacifier, meimei has been sleeping soundly during her naps. Come to think of it, Mom probably have a softer spot for meimei. Didn't want her to bawl too long especially she's a girl.

Mom is worried if this long-term use of pacifier will cause my lips to be "thicker" and looks out of shape... Now by lookng at the pictures, does my lips look weird?

Recall back in the past, I didn't have any pacifier at all. Mom just left me crying by myself and that's how I'm being trained to learn independence, slept by myself, played by myself... Sounds lonely? Yup, but now with a little sweetie pie, I'm not sure because I felt like I'm losing Mom & Dad favoritism.. Of course, I know the both of them are trying their best to create fairness... Especially Mom. I promise not to be so mischievous to attract more attention...

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U