I can write my name!

Finally, I know how to write my own name. Ray - luckily, there are only 3 alphabets to learn. Honestly, its that easy. There was once, Mom tried to teach me how to write Daddy & her names... When I see Daddy's name ROY on the paper, I told Mom, "Hey, thats my name, Mommy!"

Our names are just an alphabet difference. Roy & Ray --- looks quite the same huh. Mom remembered; the admin clerk in my school also asked, "Why is Ray having the same name as his father huh...?". Not long after she took the form and read carefully the words; she realised the middle alphabet is different and all others the same (like the surname)..

Its really a jump of difference after I changed school. I can write words by myself, my name and able to recognise numbers, etc. Good start for Kindergarten next year!

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U