Mei Mei in Rocker

Finally we can see how Mei Mei enjoys herself in the rocker. When she is well fed; she will not bawl when in the rocker. She will start to look at the dangling toys and pull here and there. The vibrate mode works well. At least keeps her "in motion". Rocking mode - maid loves to put her on the rocker because sometimes, she will just doze off on the rocker than in the sarong. Weird but there are a few times Mom saw it and was glad that the rocker is useful afterall.


But of course sometimes if she is put on the rocker by myself, no one enterains her ---- haa, she will cry and wants to be carried up again. So, afterall she needs a Companion.... Mom just felt that I am more independent than Mei Mei. When I was much younger, I can sleep by myself & play by myself... Hope that Mei Mei can be like me when she grows slightly older.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U