Kind Hearted ME

Mom is very proud of me for a moment when I said that I wanted to donate some money to the charity figurine at Cold Storage today. I was hesitant because I was not sure what is the charity thingy all about. So I had posed several questions to Mommy before I took out my coins.
Still, eventually I took out a 20-cent coin and put into the slot. After we hopped into Daddy's car, I asked Mommy for the coins which I had donated just now. When Mommy told me that the coins are in the figurine already, I asked her to fork out her own coins to give me back the money...

***Sigh*** is exactly what Mom can only do. So thats why she was only proud of me FOR A MOMENT... But nevertheless, its the thought that counts. Perhaps I still do not understand the logic of donations. Anyway, Mom has always been skeptical towards public donations since the NKF issue here.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U