Arrival of Jerica

Mommy is so excited about Baby Jerica...
Aunty Sammi still looks as radiant as before. Mommy had a long talk; catch up session with her.
Really enjoyed very much with her company...

Myself, had a fun time with Javier (Aunty Sammi's elder son); our age gap is only 2 days. He is older than me.
After we had left; I still missed Javier and hope to play with him again.

Maybe because we are only 2 days apart, we seem to share the same interests and likings during our playtime.

Now, we are back to Javier's little sister - Baby Jerica!
Look at her nails, they are like those manicured finger nails!


Somehow, looking at her; reminds Mom of how I was 3 years + ago...

I was that tiny; a newborn tilting head, looking everywhere - as though trying to remember the details of the bedroom. This little cutie made Mommy more look forward to the arrival of my little sister instead.

Yes, Mommy is expecting a sister this time.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U