Spider Drawing

One of the useful gadgets I have by far - Fisher Price Doodle; I called it "My Computer" because I draw any pictures or even practise writing my name on the board, erase it and re-write again as many times as I like.

Nowadays I had learnt the letter a and y Both the letters are associated with my name. The next alphabet which I need to pick up is R. By looking at the letter R, we already know there is a certain difficulty in it. Of course, Mom will help me and very soon, I hope I am able to write my own name.

Besides alphabets, I also started to draw some weirdo stuffs like "fire" which does not look like fire of course... and some insects which looks like a wingling worm or something. Today, I drew a spider that has many legs.... Hahahaaa, again it does not look like a spider, more like some foreign animal... Keke

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U