Another nice pose

We had our dinner at Aston today and out of vanity, I asked Mommy to take pictures of me.
Look at the pose I had made... Looked cute and yet, errr.... Mom wondered whats the 2-Finger Pose for. She thought, I must have picked up from someone in school. Well, its really a great difference since now Im more than happy to take shots and even asked to have a look on how I flared on the photos... Hahaa....
One thing, my eyes still almost closed when taking photo shots. Hope to improve more.
Today, Por Por brought me to pack some lunch. The stall aunty said, "If your grandson is a girl, must be a very pretty little girl..." Well well well, we shall see the "Female Version" of Ray very soon. All waiting for now.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U