Chinese Lunar Year 2011

This is a very tiring year indeed, errrm for ne actually... No timely afternoon naps, late night sleeps for these few nights. Mom surely dun like these type of routines for. Maybe because of her high hopes in me, she does not like to see my routine gets disrupted. Luckily it's only for these few days.

Anyway, we started off with "LOU HEI" with the colorful strips of veggie, erm yea, more of veg and sauces to go along, sashimi -- oh Mom can't have it... And with all the auspicious chinese words having said, everyone will start to use their chopsticks to stir up the colorful strips! The higher we 'throw' them up, the luckier we supposed to be.

Of all the meals I had, this is one of the best meal Mom & myself had. Prepared by my yee yee as usual. We have a few new additions this year! Nice; Yummy!


 

Thanks for all the efforts! Good work!
Next year will be my home yeah!

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U