No more bottles!

As I am turning 4 this May, Mom had decided to wean me off from BOTTLES. Yes, thats right. No more bottles except to School, no choice because most of the toddlers still on bottles. So I have the tendency of wanting to be bottled-fed as well... Hahaaa, Yes PEER PRESSURE yeah!

Anyway, I started to drink my NIGHT MILK from the cup from tonight onwards... So far so good, am doing quite well.

I guess I was probably late already. Just read that some toddlers already off bottle-feed at the age of 3 or even 2. Well, its never too late.

Now, this is another milestone and yet, a step up in preparing my little sibling arrival. I dun need bottles anymore; yet my lil sister gonna start from the scratch like me again... baton from me.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U