Booster Seat needed~


Just now, I couldnt hold my pee any longer, so I wet the baby car seat through my pants. Well, no choice but to let the maid wash. Since there is no special car seat for me anymore, I have to sit "barely" on the adult seat instead with the normal safety belt over me.

The weird part is, I knew long ago - how to belt myself up but pushing the side belt behind me instead of "over me"... In any case, I sat comfortably. Mom saw the scene and thought I would be more comfortable if I do without the bulky big car seat.

Im getting fat, Oh my god! Okay, actually it is not so but Im getting too big for my baby seat in the car though. Mom had been looking high and low for a suitable booster seat for me.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U