My own pets


I got my own pet at the age of 3 - and it started off with a simple trip to the fish farm... Brought 2 fishes back; one of them didnt make it. Left one lonely poor little fish swimming in the small little tank (given by the fish farm). Then it went on to Por-por, who bought another 5 smaller fishes for me. Initially, 5 fishes were just for me to see and satisfy my desire as I kept pester Por-por to buy them.

At the end of the day, Mom's sympathy gave way and she decided to start off with a small aquarium for me to keep. Well, to adopt the care-and-share thoughts in my mind, it should start off with small animals. And perhaps, smaller pets. Like goldfish, its "easy" to keep by far for now. No hiccups (thank goodness!).
Now, I will go to my pets and say "hello" to them every after school. At times, I will ask them, "Why didnt u say hello to me?" Mom would smile to herself and tells me, "Hey hey... the fishes do not speak, but they know u are near them to accompany them for awhile."
But of course, Mom spends more time looking after the fish instead of myself doing that for now. Mom will let me help out only by feeding the fish. I will sure to learn more next time.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U