Balloons


I think most kids love balloons, blowing bubbles, playing balls, any thing which is round, can bounce or float... I asked Mom to blow many balloons for me, so that I can play with so many of them at one time. Of course, the dangerous part is, I like to throw it up to the ceiling.

On one occasion at Por-por house, I threw it up to the ceiling where the fan is attached to. The balloon got burst and the string got stucked inside the fan.. Luckily, we have Yee-Cheung (Yee Yee's husband) to help to pull out the string and remnances of the balloons. Well, so now, no more strings attached to balloons and I only play with them barely by throwing it up and down boringly. Yes, that's to Mom - its boring but to me, it is extremely fun. I attempted to blow the balloon by myself which I failed without saying. But nice try though, at least I asked to do my own than to let people do for me in the first place. INITIATIVE!

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U