Rice for dinner (finally)


Finally, I started to eat rice for dinner. Yeah, previously; I didnt have proper dinner as I refused to accept rice and only eats biscuits. Well, Mommy has to be hard-hearted for that once - for that day or two to force me to eat rice. As days go by, I started to get used to it... Now, I will feed myself at times rather than the maid to feed me. Mommy is happy of course, to see that there are improvements in my "diet". Biscuits will only be my teatime for now. Even for breakfast, I started to eat bread. How? Mom makes an effort to have bread for breakfast even on weekends. So, by looking at her; I wanted to have a "share" as well. But its not exactly sharing with Mommy; I will ask her to prepare another set of bread with "peanut butter". Haha! This maid is good I would say. She knows that peanut butter is "heaty" if I have too much of it. So, she kept it in the cupboard where I have no sight of it. When I do not see it, I will only have bread with Orange Marmalade... at least its more nutritious..

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U