Looks bad..



Just by looking at this picture, already tells Mom so much about me, my character. Just now, I insisted to bring the umbrella along with me into the car. I'd rather leave the umbrella open halfway like this, play on my own and didnt allow anyone into my life for that moment. With my leg open up (so openly, haha); I would say I am not the guy next door type, gentle little boy which some little girlies may fancy. Anything I do not like, I will voice out - anything I think it is not right, I will point out to Mommy. But as far as my wrong doings are concerned, I have never think I am in the wrong unless Daddy canes me and made me admit my mistakes. So that is bad huh! Sounds like a gangster maybe, but it is not good of course. Mom is spending every little effort to "groom" me up. Perhaps, that's why some parents do not mind spending tons of monies in hope to get a brighter future for their little babies. We are not very well-to-do; Mom has another set of thoughts. Still, to her - everything starts within the family first. Upbringing is the top priority when it comes to educating our kids.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U