Wonderful maze



By looking at this picture, I really stop and wonder - how did I ever get onto one of the chairs without moving or shifting any one of them? Well, I did it. Mom didnt carry me in (which everyone might have thought so). It was too fast for Mom to capture that sight. I made my way through by some climbs and there I was, sitting on it. Funny part is; I can get onto the chair but unable to come down from it..
Actually, my baby-hood evolved with alot of weirdo play-dohs... cotton wool, sweets, socks, utensils, paper clips, pencils, bits and pieces of papers (cut by me)...etc. I would pack them in a plastic bag / paper bag and carry it whenever I walk in the house and even to outdoors for a meal. I would place the plastic bag (full of my "rubbish") carefully beside me in the stroller, with my water bottle on the other side; my sweetie bolster in front of me. Seems I love to be "surrounded" by things, stuffs... perhaps to feel more secure. But definitely not like the above, by chairs? At the end of the day, I do not know how to get out of this maze.
Hopefully when I grow older, am able to learn my way through - to be able to resolve problems and get myself out from sticky situations (by myself) and not dependent on anybody.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U