Mother's Day Celebration in School




My school has invited all the Mommies to school during this special day. I can see that, there are some Mommies who didnt make it and the poor babies stayed in another Bay (classroom) to watch TV. All the other kids and babies, accompanied by their Mommies gathered around in the larger Bay to celebrate Mother's Day. There was singing performance and buffet (finger foods) for all the Mommies. It was a touching moment for all.
Mom was holding me and I didnt want to leave her when its my turn to perform... DUH.

I made some Mother's Day gifts for Mommies (pics to be posted later) - guided by teachers of course. To receive Mother's Day present from their toddlers is definitely a very special gesture, especially when they are still so young. Usually, probably a 7 year old (on average) will initiate to do a DIY present for their parents. Mom is looking forward to this day.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U