3 Years Old Birthday

This time round, we didnt have any grand party or special celebration. Mom decides to keep it low profile and throw a better party for me next year in school instead. As far as Mom is concerned, I probably do not have any idea what is birthday all about. To save hassles, she will do it a better one next year when am sensible enough to appreciate.

We had a simple birthday at Por Por house as usual. I really love to go Por Por house at all times. I got really excited when it comes to blowing candles and to cut the cake by myself. Nevertheless, Mom didnt take any snap shots as it was too difficult to capture the moments since Mom's camera is not working well anymore. She managed to get take a picture of my cake. Chocolate cake - is my all time favourite.


We left Por Por house quite late... almost 11pm, I dozed off "sweetly" in the car. By looking at me, Mom knew I had a great time afterall.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U