New Jelly



The very traditional type of jelly that was well-loved by many kids during Mom's generation (in the 1980s), has new packaging that looks "healthier" & more appealing.

I am always given one of them if I behave well in school. It serves as a reward but an "addictive" habit. I began to love jelly very much and always ask to buy two pieces of them (from the nearby shop) when we're on the way back home from school. Mom finds it hard to say No to me since there is no significant reason to do so. Anyway, I will grow out of them one day.

Sometimes she has to buy a different type of packaging - in order to surprise me. So whenever she buys a new big pack, I will bring 2 pieces to school. This is one of the them in the shot taken below.

This "longish" tube shape is better, not so messy if I eat it directly.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U