Bread-Lover


Always go ga-ga over cookies and jellies... Dad is rather against the idea of "over-dosage of jellies" as I ate too much, almost 1 to 2 per day. So, Mom started to me into toasted bread since plain ones can be quite boring. To her surprise, I do not mind normal (not toasted) bread with butter spread. I can finish 4 pieces of bread at one shot. Of course, I got too full in the end and complained to Mom.

In any way, bread is much better than snacks, jellies or sweets. One fine day (out of the blue), I told Mom, "Cannot eat sweets yeah, I must brush teeth yeah." Probably some teachers/teacher has injected this kind teaching to me, Mom thought to herself. Well, its good of course because there was a period of time that I kept asking sweets and even attempted to eat it with the wrapper as well. Mom nearly wanted to feedback to the school - to stop giving sweets anymore to me. Well, perhaps some parents did it a day or so earlier than Mom; she didnt seem to find any more sweets in my schoolbag anymore.

So, Moms should feedback to schools/childcare centres, especially matters had crossed the lines. Like my case, there is always a piece of snack in my bag, either sweet, jelly or chocolate... That displeased Mom of course, as it only encourage the kids to eat more junk food at the end of the day... ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U