More Milk


My intake of milk has decreased significantly. So now, I only drink twice a day - once during tea time and the other before bedtime. Usually I will drink at least 180ml per feed but now about half the dosage.

Well, as long as I am still milking - Mom is glad. Milk is indeed very important to us since newborn and if we can continue to drink until we grow old.

Ever since Im 1 yr old; Mom began to experience backaches every now and then. Sometimes, she gets too paranoid and lets her imagination run wild. She had to catch them back quickly before they turn really wild. Well, thanks to all the frequent carrys (carry me of cos) and bending; poor posture as well. She just went for a good massage at Tanjong Pagarlast weekend and it somehow cures tis ailment for this time. She should be going back really soon, a month later probably for another good rub.

Now, she is comptemplating to start a good milking habit... HL Milk is her 1st choice.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U