A great fall!


It has been some time Mom updates the posts... that's because I had the worst fall of my life (these 3 years by far though).. She was busy taking care of my "tooth" and ensure I eat proper food so as not to aggravate the injured tooth.

Well, it all started with the wet floor - by our neighbour next door as she always cleans the corridor floor at least thrice a day. I walked out of the lift by myself and started to run to my house. Before I could even continue to run, I stepped on the wet floor and lose control. My tooth hit the hard concrete floor and got pushed into my gums.. Blood kept gushing out non-stop... neighbour was too shocked to say anything but continue to clean and wash away all the dripping blood. Mom carried me back to home and use a wet cloth to stop my bleeding. Its of no use of course as I cried non-stop, started to walk up and down by myself, dunno what to do. Mom grabbed me and soothed me down. The next moment, Dad drove us to the nearest Dentist to check out the injured tooth and gums. Well, Dentist told Mom - not to touch the tooth or even attempt to pull it as this tooth will eventually fell off since it is a Baby Tooth. Well, Mom has the shock of her life... She has been feeling very bad but has to hold back her tears, even though I was crying so badly in extreme pain.

Well, Mom has promised to herself, never will allow such accidents to happen again. She will hold on to my hand, wherever she goes... I am not to be left out of sight from Mom.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U