Right hand

Today, we went to Toys R'Us for a walk... Mom saw Doodle Pro and thought this will be useful for me. She will use this to encourage me to draw and eventually write my name.. In actual fact, she hopes that I can use my left hand to write as both Dad & Mom are left-handed. Mom is better than Dad as she still use her right hand to write. All thanks to Por-por (My Mommy's Mother), who had trained Mom since young.

When she was about 2 yrs old+, she used to take pen/things with her left hand. Por por had then decided to use a cloth & string - wrap and tie Mommy's left hand up. This way, Mom did not have a choice but was "forced" to use right hand to take pen and eventually write with her right hand. Until to-date, she uses her right hand to write, cut, eat (chopsticks/spoon/fork/knife) and do artwork. But when comes to cooking like slice the meat, frying, she uses her left hand. Weird right, but I guess its because cooking is what she had picked up later in her life by herself. And by nature, Mom is a "left-hander", so she starts off cooking with left hand (without Por Por aka Grandma's supervision. Good or bad, I think now is no longer important. But Mom hopes that if I am really a left-hander, she hopes at least, I can be like her - use right hand to eat and write.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U