Fox Birthday


Choosing clothes for my birthday bash... Mom thought she may be able to find some nice bottoms for me at Fox. She was looking high & low for some cargo pants and surf shorts. But only 2 pants caught her attention instead. Apparently pretty new stocks. She also bought a plain top for me. Mom being in the freight forwarding line; is in close liaison with Fox Fashion PIC on their shipping needs... So more and less, she knows when the new stocks will come in. Their garments come from almost all over the world. Fox is just one of the many brands under Wingtai Group. Well, she hopes to find something nice for me at Fox in the next few weeks. If not, she may just pop in Life Baby or some retailers of Little Ideas.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U