Monday Blues

Another Monday blues for Mommy, which is the day she detest the most.. because Monday marks the 1st day of the week which she has to left me crying while she left for work in the morning. Occasionally, I may not cry as I seems to understand she has to work. Last week, I didnt cry on most of the weekdays. But this morning, I seems to have "Monday Blues" too... I cried out loud as Mommy left the room for work. Well, I do hope she can be a SAHM at times, but times are hard now. Especially so when prices of food and other necessities had gone up. The only way Daddy & Mommy to work hard so as to provide for the family.
Every evening when Mommy comes home, the hard work at office will pay off as she always catch my giggle & smile. I am always very happy to see Mommy back home.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U