Spoon talk


I started to get curious at new things... 1 of the things that fascinated me is a spoon. Everytime during dinner; Mommy will give me a spoon to play with. She noticed that I started not to only play with the spoon but eat with a spoon (of cos nothing is on the spoon). Well, a good start-off. If the food dropped on my hand, I will use my mouth to "suck" it into my mouth.. or lick it... Well, that kind of action really amuses Mom but she failed to video this portion because, my reaction is still considered "slow" at this stage. So very often than not, I will either "miss" that portion of food on my hand, or the food eventually drop off on my high-chair tray.. She hopes to capture this moment soon. Anyway, one of the milestones at my age is - will start to babble at my own language, when nobody will understand what Im talking about... Soon, I will be able to express myself and guess... Mom gonna have a big headache "entertaining" me. Hiak hiak hiak...

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U