Helping Hand to Mom!

Honestly, I had never really been very helpful to Mom. Perhaps due to the heavy influence in school, our Teachers often teach us, to help the elderly to carry things, etc. So I decided to help my Mom to carry some plastic bags from the NTUC Supermarket. Awww, it was really heavy man! I cannot carry them for too long and often ask Mom to take over some of them.

Actually Mom's main purpose is to "train" me to really be helpful to those whom really need us. Well, we made it back home with both us carrying 2 big bags of groceries. Of course, mine were the lightest of all. And usually contain MY snacks, drinks, etc. That will make me more willing to carry the grocery bags...

Thats a good training for me and makes me want to carry more stuffs for Mommy in future. Of course, something LIGHT PLEASE, Mommy.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U