Quality time with Javier

Just last weekend, we went to Javier house again to visit Aunty Sammi, Javier & Jerica. Aunty Sammi has became very skinny. Mom was so worried about her, hopefully, she will gain back all the fats again after her ordeal is over.

As usual, I played with Javier but we either ended up arguing, scolding each other or get scolding from either Mom or Aunty Sammi... Kekeke, its just so funny. Again, we really still enjoyed each other's company because we can play the same things together. As what I had always say - Boys Talk, Mommy wont understand...
Well, when I left Javier House, Javier was crying very badly because he missed me so much. I was very upset as well because I cannot stay over at Javier House. Mom promised that I will have a chance next time. I will look forward to this day.

Talk about Javier's sister, Jerica is such a sweet little pie. She is about 13 months old. She understands what is a water bottle, knows how to hug people, sayang people, stick out her hands when changing her blouse for her. She also know how to respond well to Aunty Sammi. These are all great Milestones. Only thing is - she is still a little unstable when it comes to standing by herself for a few seconds unassisted. Again, all these all fall into places as time goes by.
Actually Jerica & my Mei Mei's age different is only about 2 months plus. Mei Mei is a preemie... Hahahaa, cant imagine when Mei Mei stands beside Jerica, she will probably look like a small little dwarf. KK, the next time, we gonna take some snapshots!

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U