Fell down again

Yes, I fell again after playing with my bolster and I kicked the wastepaper basket and knocked my lips against the floor. Really gave Mom a great fright. She was so worried and yet angry with me for being so mischievious. Luckily, I only hurt my lips and probably some ulcer is gonna appear the next day. But at least, not my teeth. Mom was worried that I would hit my teeth again, and drop another tooth again. As it is, about almost 2 years ago, I dropped one of my tooth and until now, the adult tooth is still not growing...

As I love to run about every now & then, even around the house... Mom had strictly instructed our maid never leave the floor wet nor slippery due to whatever reasons, etc, example oily. Again, the kitchen floor was kinda smooth where no one can understand why. Its either greasy or its just "too clean" unbelievably...

Mom just have to keep reminding me not to run every now and then.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U