Ready for K1?

Its really time for me to get ready for Kindergarten 1 next year. Lately, I had been playing & making din, hell lot of noise during the weekends when am at home. So, if Mei Mei is at home, there is no way for her to sleep at all. I would scream & shout despite Mom's numerous reminders & even canings. Because of this, I got rather rebellious and can be quite rude to Mom. Nowadays, Mom had to use soft approach but firm/stern attitude towards me. At times when she lose control, she also shouted at me because I simply cant put her instructions into my mind. 

Perhaps its because Im feeling very left out when Mei Mei is around. I wanted Mom's attention, I want to be carried & loved by Mom, like what she is doing to Mei Mei. Well, I know things are different now because Mei Mei is still young. Mom did take time to explain to me; I listened & looks as though I will definitely obey her... but soon forgotten all about it the next day.
 The other day when I was out with Mom to meet Avrielle, we were playing some hula rings. Mom began to look at me; realised how much I had grown up from a small little baby just like Mei Mei. She started to get a little worried because she really needs to start to plan about my study time for next year. Given my temper; its not easy to push me to do things which I dun like. Whether I love study or not, time will tell. But for now, she already planned to get some books for me by end of this year from Popular Bookstore. She even took the membership form.... ready to invest alot on assessment books like what Po Po did to Mommy during her childhood. Assessment Books did helped, alot & very much in Mom's academic developments. I hope to be like her...

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U